________________________________
De: kamiseq <kami...@gmail.com>
Para: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 26 de Janeiro de 2010 11:17:07
Assunto: message catalog and generated labels from property name

hi,
my problem is that tapestry in components generates labels as two words
(with space between) from property name when camel notation is used
so property name like rtobjectDescr will be changed to 'Rtobject Descr' and
then I cant change this in my message catalog to something that makes more
sense to a user.

and I can really find a solution to that other then add another getter and
setter with other name and exclude original name in component

thanks

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kami...@gmail.com