Hi the easiest way is using hidden textfield (I've got this from
thiago advice).

in your form in tml file you have something like this :

                                <t:hidden t:id="hid" value="hiddenValue"/>

while in the java class you need this :

        @Property
        private String hiddenValue;

and in the javascript you just do something like this :

document.mapForm.hid.value = createMarkerData(gmarkers);

in my case every time a user click the map, it store the marker
location to an array. the createMarkerData function iterate this array
and append it to a string. Then the string is accesible through the
hiddenValue variables in the java class.

Hope this helps
Cheers

Abangkis