Yes IE6 is a pain - it is only 6% of the traffic we are seeing (on the
holding page) so we decided we could live without it.

We choose tapestry for a whole range of reasons big ones were
- Components - the side is heavily component based and we re-use elements
across pages
- AJAX - we use zones quite a lot and tapestry makes it really easy
- Development behaviour - it is easy to develop - fewer application
restarts

I am going to go into more detail on the skillsmatter talk (shameless plug)
- and will post the slides online afterwards..

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
b...@gidley.co.uk