Hi,

I'm trying to resolve the following issue :

I have a page MyPage that take a string as an activation context.

The URL then looks like http://localhost/mypage/Café

I got the following exception :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Input string 'Café' is not valid; the character 'é' at position 4 is not valid. org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.URLEncoderImpl.decode(URLEncoderImpl.java:143) org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ContextPathEncoderImpl.decodePath(ContextPathEncoderImpl.java:86)

I've tried to ovveride the URLEncoderImpl.java using :
binder.bind(URLEncoder.class, MyURLEncoderImpl.class).withId("MyURLEncoderImpl");

but i got another issue, because the URLEncoder is provided by 2 implementations.... : Exception constructing service 'ContextPathEncoder': Error invoking constructor org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ContextPathEncoderImpl(ContextValueEncoder, URLEncoder, TypeCoercer) (at ContextPathEncoderImpl.java:41) via org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at TapestryModule.java:251) (for service 'ContextPathEncoder'): Service interface org.apache.tapestry5.services.URLEncoder is matched by 2 services: MyURLEncoderImpl, URLEncoder. Automatic dependency resolution requires that exactly one service implement the interface.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Nicolas.