Hi,

This is my code:

<t:loop source="draft.draftPicks" value="draftPick" volatile="true">
   <t:form t:id="pickCommentForm">
      <t:submit value="message:submit-label" />
   </t:form>
</t:loop>

This results in multiple forms getting rendered on my page; pickCommentForm,
pickCommentForm_0, pickCommentForm_1 etc.

I'm obsering that submitting this form does not fire
onSuccessFromPickCommentForm or even just onSuccess, onValidateForm etc.  Is
this because i've created multiple forms with the same id?  If so, is there
a way to support form creation inside a loop like this?

Object onSuccessFromPickCommentForm() {
  createPickComment(draftPick, getNewComment());