Hello!

I have the following problem:

On a page a Grid is displayed inside a form which contains a checkbox for each row (similar to [0]). When I submit the form using one of the submit buttons below, I want to check for each row if the action of the submit button is possible.

To achieve this, I extended the Checkbox component to allow validation for checkbox fields. This works, but it happens too early: At first all checkboxes are validated, _then_ the onSelectedFromSubmitButton is called and I do not know which action I should check.

Does anyone know a way to achieve this? Is my solution until now overkill?

TIA
 Stephan

[0] http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/examples/tables/gridwithdeletecolumn1