From: cordenier christophe [mailto:christophe.corden...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 February 2010 15:21
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: onSelectedFrom is called too late

Well, sorry i thought you had a problem submit button identification because
of "onSelectFrom is called to late".
Then to your problem i have no solution, because as you said it the checkBox
is not validated.

I have only a design suggestion if you don't mind :) Why not simply put an
intermediate screen to alert that no email will be send to these user
because of the lack of information.

2010/2/4 Stephan Windmüller <stephan.windmuel...@cs.tu-dortmund.de>

> Am 04.02.2010 15:59, schrieb cordenier christophe:
>

>  No i meant onValidateForm, i may be wrong but if your checkboxes are
>> mapped
>> to value, you have access all to those values.
>>

> Yes, I have the values, but I need the component to display a the
> validation error next to the checkbox by using Form.recordError(Field,
> String).
>

> - Stephan

Regards,
Christophe Cordenier.