On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:20:04 -0200, Kristian Marinkovic <kristian.marinko...@porsche.co.at> wrote:

as with the activation context i think it would be very
error prone (from my exprience). what if you really
swap the parameter positions, consider more than
two parameters. i think the chance to create bugs that
cannot be detected by unit tests increases. except you
have very good integration tests.
but... if we had additional positional annotations
or an own marker annotation to distinguish them....

Would this solution lead to more harder-to-understand, error-prone code? I think so, as we have a simple solution for that (creating one service for each configuration).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.