For POST requests, your initial idea is the way to go:

Of course I can return to the new user a new page with a form that has
an action that points to the web site, but it would be far better to
have my page class.

So you'll render a form (no need to use the Form component for this)

<form action="http://www.example.com/"; id="myForm" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="someParameter" value="someValue"/>
</form>

If you want to submit the form automatically without having your user click
anything, hide the form with CSS and use a script similar to this at the bottom
of your page:

 <script>
  document.getElementById("myForm").submit();
 </script>