From: Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo [mailto:thiag...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 February 2010 10:57
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Memory Leaks

What are your values for the tapestry.page-pool.* symbols? Have you tested
making 1k or 10k request and then taking another used memory reading?

Some time ago, someone here (sorry, I forgot the name) posted a test like
the one I'm suggesting above (a load test). It found out that Tapestry,
after a large load, had its performance back to normal (i.e. before the
large load).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor