If you have a limited number of pagelinks referring to the same page,
maybe you could just contruct them by hand and just return null in
onPassivate. I.e. store the initial context to @Property
initialContext and then render the page links with <t:pagelink
page="mypage" context="initialContext"/> - would that work?

Kalle