Nathan, since you invested considerable amount of time debugging a
case that seems to be just a standard event bubbling behavior, do you
think that there is anything you'd think the framework or somebody
could do to make the logical error in your code more visible? I know
Tapestry documentation has often been blamed and while "everything is
there", it's scattered - if you knew what you are looking for, you'd
find it. But on the other side, I don't know how to make it better and
I'm sure you can see now why the old-timers annoyingly enough just
kept repeating the same message. So, is this just a case of having to
learn the tricks of the trade or is there something we could
collectively do to improve things?

Kalle