Hi,

I have a simple problem. I use a component as a layout, and i want to have an action link that will be handled by the page that use the layout. I believed that the event from actionLink goes from the Layout Component to my page containing the component (here it is Index)

Here is the source excerpt :

Index.tml :

Layout.tml
   <t:actionlink t:id="edit">Edit</t:actionlink>
               <h2>${title}</h2>
               <t:body />

Index.java

   @OnEvent(component = "edit", value = EventConstants.ACTION)
   public Object onActionFromEdit() {
       return Edit.class;

   }

And I got the following error :

16/03/2010 22:51:51 ERROR org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.RequestExceptionHandler - Processing of request failed with uncaught exception: Request event 'action' (on component w/Index:layout.edit) was not handled; you must provide a matching event handler method in the component or in one of its containers. org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Request event 'action' (on component w/Index:layout.edit) was not handled; you must provide a matching event handler method in the component or in one of its containers. [at classpath:org/bouil/tapestry/components/Layout.tml, line 59] at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ComponentEventRequestHandlerImpl.handle(ComponentEventRequestHandlerImpl.java:79) at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.ImmediateActionRenderResponseFilter.handle(ImmediateActionRenderResponseFilter.java:42) at $ComponentEventRequestHandler_12768f52a94.handle($ComponentEventRequestHandler_12768f52a94.java) at org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.AjaxFilter.handle(AjaxFilter.java:42)

What's wrong ?

Thanks.
Nicolas.