Hi

You're very welcome.

Also, note that we have planned to split wooki into smaller pieces, so
tapestry developers here can use reusable parts of wooki in the form of
small contribution for their project.

We still need to install our maven repository and then try the refactor
work, but this is one of our main objective.

Best Regards,
Christophe Cordenier.