thx for your immediate response, but its still not clear for me how this works...

"You can create the URL for this to pass to your SSO system."

where can I pass the URL which leads to the Twitter website for requesting authentication params? would be enormous help if you could provide some short code snipped using the mentioned "ComponentResources" and "ComponentEventCallback". unfortunately I find nothing which could lighten my mind in the tapestry books I use (Tapestry 5, Igor Drobiazko)