Tapestry IoC searches for the MANIFEST.MF inside a JAR. If the manifest
entry is available, its value is interpreted as a comma separated list of
module classes. Read [1] for more details.

When tapestry-hibernate-core is built a MANIFEST.MF is created with
manifest-jar-plugin [2]. In your eclipse environment this manifest is not
available, so Tapestry is not aware of HibernateCoreModule. Instead of
closing the project you also can create a MANIFEST.MF with following entry:

Tapestry-Module-Classes: org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.HibernateCoreModule

[1] http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/tapestry-ioc/autoload.html
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/trunk/tapestry-hibernate-core/pom.xml?view=markup

--