Is there anyway to disable logging by Tapestry when an exception is thrown?
RenderQueueImpl is automatically logging the whole stack trace. Moreover,
its using the logger of the Page, so we cannot turn off the tapestry
category if we want. Is there anyway to disable that? Our log files are
getting so full because of that. We usually throw exceptions in our code if,
for example, the username and password entered is wrong. We just want one
line of log in our log files for that. Not the whole stack trace every
single time.