Anything?

________________________________
De: Everton Agner <everton_ag...@yahoo.com.br>
Para: Tapestry Users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 5 de Abril de 2010 15:42:55
Assunto: [T5.1] Can I manually use the IoC container to obtain Objects?

Hi,

As I've said before, I'm integration Envers in my T5.1 Application, and
everything seems clear except for : How can I obtain the Request object by the
IoC if the Enver's RevisionListener class is not controlled by the IoC? (it's a
Singleton per EntityManagerFactory object as far as I've read)

So... can I manually use the IoC container to obtain Objects? I guess T5.1 will
not understand some @Inject annotations in a not-T5.1-IoC-controlled-Class.

If not, how can I add my RevisionListener Class to the T5.1 IoC control?

Thanks

- Everton

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com