That just sounds like you're asking for trouble down the road, though. ;) You're effectively relying on implementation details of the component. It'll break if:
  * AjaxFormLoop changes the id of the contained RowInjector component
  * You want more than one AjaxFormLoop on the page

I'll grant you that it works... for now. :) And it's the sort of solution I might put in projects that I write for myself, but not a solution I would put into a project I write for clients.

It's probably worth submitting a jira for a feature addition to make this sort of functionality easier/more robust.

Robert