On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 04:34:45 -0300, jaques robert <mondes_englou...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

I've already tried that but IE & FF when meeting checked="" or checked="checked" are considerating that the checkbox are checked :( ...

Please try again, but checked="" means not checked as per the HTML standard.

I'm using this html component because if I use the T5 component, I've got type coercion error (see my other posts inside this ML)

Please post the exception here again.

So the idea is to use a <IF> to display checked or not. However the test to use can be of that sort :
<t:if test="documentField.checked"> ?
</t:if>

Yes.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.