Ok I dit it, but in another simpliest way

I create a form with a textfield in my Grid component. I inject the value in the Grid with setCurrentPage

thats'all

thanks

Le 14/04/2010 17:15, TNO a écrit :
Any example, please...

Le 14/04/2010 16:58, Christophe Cordenier a écrit :
Hi

2010/4/14 TNO<tno...@free.fr>

Hi everybody,

I'm working on display a huge list (60 000 elements) with 20 per page.
I've defined my own GridDataSource to get only the data that I display in a
classic Grid component.
It's very easy and it works fine ! Thanks to Tapestry...

But now, I want to add a textfield and a button (go to page number) to the
GridPager of my Grid.

It's seems less easy.
Did somebody already create a new GridPager ?
How can I defined my own GridPager without create a new Grid component ??

Set pager position to none and implement your own GridPager using the Grid
component as the GridDataSource (can be obtained via @InjectComponent in
your containing page)

Regards,
Christophe Cordenier.