We've been doing some capacity testing recently, and I'm concerned about the
amount of heap memory that doesn't get freed when all the sessions expire. I'm
seeing 1.3Gb after being left with no use overnight. I dumped the heap and took
a look at what was using this much memory with the YourKit profiler. It looks
to me like it's the Tapestry Page cache and javaassist stuff.

Here's a screenshot of the largest classes:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_YwJn8TJTqJU/S82xSv1DPfI/AAAAAAAAABk/exlCHmPfy5E/T5.1-1300Mb-Heap.jpg

Has anyone else seen this and is this what should be expected with Tapestry?
It seems excessive to me, and leaves very little heap for our application to
use, we currently have a 2Gb heap limit, and although I know this can be raised
I'm still concerned.

Thanks,

Andy.

P.S. If there's anything else I should look at in the heap dump let me know, or
if anyone wants the dump I can make it available. (300Mb zipped)