Hi Charith,

as I've told you before the proposal you submitted contained nothing of what you came up with in the last days. The proposal deadline was on April 9th and you knew that. At that point you were nowhere close to a proper proposal nor did you show that you understood the problem or have the required knowledge to carry out your proposal.

I'm sorry but we just couldn't consider your proposal. I recommend that you try again next year and I urge you to start working on the proposal MUCH earlier then you did this year.

Uli