The behavoior of combination of JQ tabs and T5 is quite strange. Tabs are loaded dynamically using it's links like this:

<ul id="content-tabs-handles">
<li id="actualTab">
<a t:type="pageLink" t:page="switch" t:context="literal:actual">Aktuálne(</a>
</li>
<li id="switchTab">
<a t:type="pageLink" t:page="switch" t:context="literal:archive">Archív</a>
</li>
 ...etc...
</ul>
In case the tab content is loaded firt time, all is OK, tab content is loaded sucesfully, T5 server returns content type "text/html" with the page rendered. But if a T5 grid exists inside the returned content, after click on link in grid header (= change sorting), or on pagination links, the T5 server returns content type "text/json" and only "{}" = empty JSON. Sort and pagination links are rendered as event links by T5 - for example: "http://localhost:8080/actual.content.grid.columns:sort/serialNum";. This is the only difference. If I compared request sent in first time content is loaded with subsequent requests (sent in case sort links are clicked on), I did not find any differences (except URL): in both cases, the header field "X-Requested-With=|XMLHttpRequest|" exists. When I striped out the "X-Requested-With" header field (using FF header modification plugin), all was OK - server always returned HTML.