Can you post working code (.tml and .java) for chapter 4 of the tutorial on
working with forms?

I'm having trouble getting it to work and there is nowhere a listing of full
source - only snippets and pieces.  The first 3 chapters had critical errors
in some of the snippets and caused me major grief trying to learn from the
flaky tutorial code.

Thanks!

Phil