Hi,

  I have a t:radiogroup set of buttons in a t:progressivedisplay. On
selection of the radio button, another zone is updated (which contains a
drop down list) is done via a t:mixins.  In Firefox 3, IE 8, it works
perfectly and on using 'Back' from the browser, the t:progressivedisplay
component upon loading appears to reset the page and the default radio
button is loaded and the default drop down list in the corresponding zone is
loaded.

  When I use Safari on either Windows or MacOS, and I go through the same
motions, the t:progressivedisplay element still appears to reset (you get
the Loading animation);  the state of the radio group is in the state it was
in when you left the page and the drop down list is in the default state ...

  Is there an issue with t:progressivedisplay not fully reloading and
updating all the elements inside it?

Example nesting:

   <t:progressivedisplay t:id="mainCategory" t:update="show">

     <t:radiogroup t:id="mainCategoryGroup">
             <t:radio id="radio_${radioIndex}" value="mainCategoryIterator"
                t:mixins="zoneUpdater" zone="primarySelectZone"
event="changeMainCategory"
                clientEvent="click" context="mainCategoryIterator.id"/>
     </t:radiogroup>

    <t:zone t:id="primarySelectZone" id="primarySelectZone" t:update="show">
        <select t:id="primarySelect" t:blankLabel="-- Select a Product --"
                t:mixins="zoneUpdater" zone="secondarySelectZone"
event="changePrimarySelect"
                clientEvent="change" context="mainCategory?.id"></select>
    </t:zone>
 </t:progressivedisplay>