On Tue, 25 May 2010 09:14:29 -0300, si...@taz <si...@taz.de> wrote:

There is nothing bad with constructor injection, only that I don't know how to utilize it for my problem, see my reply Thiago, where I outlined the
scenario. Thanks for your advice ...

In this case, the approach I suggest you is to create a service (or many) that is a factory of domain objects. This factory would get the dependencies, using @Inject or constructor injection, and inject them into the domain objects. AFAIK, all the IoC frameworks I know don't provide any way to deal with injecting dependencies into domain objects.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor