I don't use a grid so I could be way off, but a quick look at the
GridPager component tells me that it generates links. Since it's a
link your form isn't getting submitted it's just getting the next
page. I imagine  there must be a way to make the pager submit your
form. I don't see a direct way to do it (but I just scanned the
component), but perhaps you can add an event to all the links in
t-data-grid-pager, see the linksubmit component for an example.

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:29 AM, des999 <desik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> TLDR: When I change pages of a grid, it doesn't update the object with
> changes to the page (I select a bunch of rows, and then go to page 2, it
> doesn't remember those checks)
>
> More details:
> I have a GridDataSource that simply contains a persisted list.  I have a
> checkbox bound to a boolean variable in my bean.
>
> When I select a few rows, and then click submit - the list is updated as
> expected so I can act on the checked boxes.
>
> However, when I change the page, the variable is not updated.
>
> Please let me know if any code would help and thanks for any replies!
> Paul

http://www.bodylabgym.com - a private, by appointment only, one-on-one
health and fitness facility.
--