On Sat, 29 May 2010 10:58:55 -0300, Daniel Henze <dhe...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Dear Tapestry Users,

Hi!

I found a mail from Uli Staerk (http://osdir.com/ml/users-tapestry-apache/2009-01/msg00170.html) where he figured it was due to a hardcoded CSS file, but that's not the case here (using @IncludeStylesheet annotation). But I do use a Template (based on YAML) in a layout component.

The overall problem is using relative paths, not hard-coding references to files such as JavaScript, CSS and images. You can use ${context:xxx} without any problems.

Check the generated HTML and look for relative paths. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor