Hello,

after a while I am again coding with Tapestry. This time I have a chance to
use Hibernate, Lucene and their bridge Hibernate Search.

I created a search component which uses org.hibernate.search.FullTextQuery
to search the index. I am using tapestry grid component to display all the
results (as described in Forms in Tapestry (Part Two)).

The results get displayed just fine, but when I click on the grid pager to
display a second page of the results I am getting:
Render queue error in SetupRender[Index:grid]: Failure reading parameter
'source' of component Index:grid: Session is closed!

org.hibernate.SessionException
Session is closed!

As I am new to Hibernate, any clue is appreciated.

Thanks,
Borut