On Jun 18, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:11:02 -0300, Robert Hailey <rob...@cmediacorp.com> wrote:

org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.RegistryBuilder.java
around line #153
author intends to set exception as cause but feeds it into format arguments

Please post it in JIRA, as it's the right place to file bugs.

Ok, I'll try and remember to do it Monday.

I was thinking that someone on the list would have commit access, and that creating a jira account (& posting a patch & having someone get back to it, etc) is a lot of overhead for what amounts to moving a parenthesis.

--
Robert Hailey