Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. It works now.
I have been struggling hard to make zone work with Form Submit component.
I read on http://www.infoq.com/articles/tapestry5-intro, how to make AJAX
request.
So accordingly from my attached Photos.tml file, I should make
onSuccessFromDisapprovePhoto and from this method I should return Zone body.

But in my case, none of the methods are getting invoked - eg:
onSelectedFromDisapprovePhoto/onSuccessFromDisapprovePhoto
They work fine with ActionLink but not otherwise.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28967834/Photos.java Photos.java
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28967834/Photos.tml Photos.tml

In my case, I have tried JSON, Mixin for javascript code. but none works
with zone.
How to make it a AJAX request??
Please guide me.

regards