Hi

14:20:08.279 [main] INFO  o.a.tapestry5.ioc.RegistryBuilder - Adding module
definition for class
net.netm.portals.tapestry.example.services.TapestryExampleModule
14:20:08.821 [main] INFO  n.n.p.t.e.s.TapestryExampleModule - adding coercion

thats what I see in the stack on startup. No errors or something.