On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:01:35 -0300, Jim O'Callaghan <jc1000...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks for the quick response Michael. The reason the CSS class name needs to be present in the tml is that I am not in control of the CSS / overall look of the app, and some of the CSS / front-end people may not necessarily know where to look within the java code. I guess if no other solutions are apparent I can use the property approach.

Just make your Java method look for the class name in some appropriate place (properties file, etc).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor