jeez, some people are never pleased are they...

ideally, if all the tapestry devs that came before me would have just built a drag and drop tapestry gui builder in html5, geoff wouldn't have had to build and maintain jumpstart

/ducks

***Thanks for all that came before me on this list***

Cheers
Chris