Actually, it's quite super easy to create those yourself :) Seriously, very
very easy.

Have a look at OutputRaw.java in the T5 source, and you'll get the idea.

And then you might say "Yeah, but something like this should be built-in". A
lot of things should, but there aren't too many Tapestry committers :)

Inge