Actually, since it needs to run in it's own memory space (separate from the real tapestry application) it's not going to work for me.

Paul Stanton wrote:
Thanks Chris,

That sounds like a good fit, however the source code at github seems to be missing? or private?

If so, I'd appreciate it if you could paste some example code here?

Regards, p.

Christophe Cordenier wrote:
Hi

You should consider tapx-templating component at
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapx/ to see how page can be rendered

Also, we did that for Wooki at
http://github.com/robink/wooki/blob/master/src/main/java/com/wooki/services/export/FlyingSaucerInputRender.javaSolution
is not perfect but does the trick for wooki's book (i.e. try
download pdf at http://wookicentral.com/demo/book/1)