Hi,

I hate to be asking this non-tapestry related question, but I just got my 8th e-mail today returned to me by the spam filter, and I have no idea why. I'm trying to continue responding to the thread I started about the blackbird.js, and it seems whenever I put any code, exceptions from the log, or even mention any of the classes involved I get the e-mail kicked back at me. Is there some place that defines the spam filter rules so I can see if my e-mails are inadvertently triggering it? I'm not really sure what to do!

Thanks,
Rich