You're probably better off just overriding the css to return the image you
want.

Steve.
---
Sent on the move from my X10 Mini, so excuse the small words and spelling
mistakes!

On 4 Aug 2010 07:33, "Chuck Kring" <cjkr...@pacbell.net> wrote:

 Hi everybody,

I'm trying to override the gif image used for tabs in the Chenillekit
tabset.    This is specified in
the chenillekit TabSet.css  like this:

a.ck.tab {
     background:url("white-top-bottom.gif")repeat-x scroll 0 -1px
transparent;

At this point I assume that the css file is not rendered, so I can't
directly specify the gif as an asset.  Aside from returning the asset as a
StreamResponse from an onActivate() event is there a better way to serve a
gif file into a css-specified background?

Thanks,

Chuck