I have a component that has a Zone and an ActionLink within the zone (which
updates the zone that contains it). This works fine normally, but when I use it
in a loop (actually a nested loop) and click the ActionLink, it only updates
the first zone.

I've read some previous messages
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tapestry-users/201002.mbox/%3cop.u799fkug18r...@arsmachina%3e
 and http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tapestry.apache.org/msg21380.html) that
were helpful for understanding the problem, which is that there's only one
Zone, rendered multiple times with uniquified ids, but in events like that
fired by an ActionLink since it's not being rendered, the zone doesn't know the
id.

But I still don't understand how to make a component with a Zone & ActionLink
that will work whether it's inside even a nested loop or not.

Any tips on how to do this?

Thanks