I have a page which contains a plain form. This is no Tapestry Form component, just some simple markup for a form.

When I try to submit this form, a Javascriupt error is thrown in IE8:
    tapestry.js, line 1462: 'undefined' is null or not an object

This error only occurs in IE8 (with and without IE7 compatible mode). This occured after an upgrade to Tapestry 5.2.0

I would expect that tapestry would not mess with my form in any way, but it seems that this is not the case here. Does anybody know why? Or how I can prevent this?

Andy