I'm using the Tynamo tapestry-exception module, and for the most part it works great, however I've noticed that it doesn't seem to work for exceptions thrown during a 'setupRender' event handler. These exceptions are wrapped in a 'RenderQueueException' and load in the normal tapestry exception page.

Is this a known issue within Tynamo? Should it work/be fixed?

Regards, Paul.

public class AppModule
{
public void contributeExceptionHandler(MappedConfiguration<Class<?>, Class<?>> configuration)
   {
       configuration.add(MyException.class, MyExceptionPage.class);

public class Start
{
   public void onActivate()
   {