Hi all,
Does it make sense to use a loop to generate t:parameter components inside a
grid?

       <t:grid source="searchResults" row="searchResult"
model="searchResultDisplayModel">
            <t:loop source="selectedMandatoryAttributes"
value="anAttribute">
                <t:parameter name="${anAttribute}">xxx</t:parameter>
            </t:loop>
        </t:grid>

Actually my real problem is to display a HashMap inside a grid. *What if my
row object is a hashmap, how could I display the values in a grid? *

Following code demonstrates the types of my objects(searchResults,
searchResults,
searchResultDisplayModel)

List<HashMap<String,String>> searchResults;

HashMap<String, String> searchResult;

public BeanModel getSearchResultDisplayModel() {
        BeanModel model = beanModelSource.createDisplayModel(Object.class,
resources.getMessages());

        Set<String> attributeSet = searchResults.keySet();
        for (String s : attributeSet) {
            model.add(s, null);
        }

        return model;