hey,friends

what I code in T5 page class:

Link onSuccess() {
return putSearchCriteriaInALink(_searchFields);
}

Link putSearchCriteriaInALink(MmsLibrarySearchFields search) {

Link link = _pageRenderLinkSource.createPageRenderLink(this.getClass());
link.addParameter("searchParam_title", search.getTitle();
return link;
}

and I have done UTF-8 filter in my AppModule:

public RequestFilter buildUtf8Filter(
@InjectService("RequestGlobals") final RequestGlobals requestGlobals) {
return new RequestFilter() {
public boolean service(Request request, Response response,
RequestHandler handler) throws IOException {
requestGlobals.getHTTPServletRequest().setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
return handler.service(request, response);
}
};
}

public void contributeRequestHandler(
OrderedConfiguration<RequestFilter> configuration,
@InjectService("Utf8Filter") final RequestFilter utf8Filter) {
configuration.add("Utf8Filter", utf8Filter);
}

the problem is when I input a Chinese title such as "您好" in textfield of search form , it does not encode well!!

so, could anyone tell me where I am wrong??

thanks in advance!!!