Tapestry provides a very handy facility for presenting enums as drop down
lists for display - is there anything built-in that allows certain values
for the enum to be hidden from the generated drop down list?  Ex. where a
status transition follows a strict order where A can be progressed to B and
then to C, but B cannot got back to A, so in the case where an entity is
already at status B,  I only want to display B and C as options for
selection.  Similarly if A needs to go to B before C, when an entity has
status A, I only want to display A, B rather than A, B, C.

Regards,

Jim.