Hi,

I will take a look at the old FCK editor (The main effort has been put to
the newer CK integration.) to make it compatible with 5.2. I'll take a look
at this also, but unfortunately it will take 2-4 weeks, as I'm a bit busy
now.

I suspect that the AJAX submit breaks the editor default logic that handles
the "value from editor to underlaying textfield" process - so the probable
answer is to register some T5 event listener that does this instead.

 - Ville

Ps. Please open a JIRA ticket for this in
http://kenai.com/jira/browse/T5_EASY_FCKEDITOR