We've always added "-Dorg.mortbay.jetty.webapp.parentLoaderPriority=true",
something doesn't work properly if we don't, but that was all done over 2 years
ago. The dev environment hasn't changed, but with T5.2.0 Live class reloading
no longer works.

Igor, does live class reloading work properly for you using runjettyrun and
T5.2.0? I'd imagine for small sites it wouldn't be very easy to notice, but for
us when we change something (component or page) there's a fairly lengthy pause
the next time a page is requested. Do this a couple of times, and permgen space
is quickly exhausted.

I'm hoping that the a global service reloading switch will be provided so we
can turn that off and see if we can get components & pages reloading as before
with T5.0 & T5.1

Thanks,

Andy.