Andrey,
   I think you might have some versioning issues that you might want to try
to address first:

1. From the TSS (Tapestry Spring Security) home page, it indicates that you
need TSS 2.1.0 to work w/ T 5.1.05 . You have TSS 2.0.0 with T5.1.0.5
(2009-07-16: Release *2.1.0* is available. Upgraded to Tapestry 5.1.0.5.)

2. You're using Spring-DAO 3.0 . The general support for Spring Security 3.0
comes in the snapshot version of TSS . I think I recall somebody mentioning
that using Spring 3.0 is fine w/ TSS 2.x; as TSS 2.x brings with itself
Spring Security 2.x as a dependency. However, I really can't vouch for that

3. I did see something weird where you had declared a dependency on Spring
2.5 from a netbeans repository - I'm not sure how the app would work with
that.

Anyway, try using TSS 2.1 w/ Spring 2.5 and that might clear things up. Or
TSS 3.0-SNAPSHOT w/ Spring 3.

Regards,

Alex K