Hi.

Similar as in version 5.2.0, and now in 5.2.1, my custom service (ComponentRequestHandler) registered in my module class still throws IllegalAccessError as in 5.2.0 since it accesses package-private static method in utility helper class.
The utility class is stateful, and later used in other parts of application.

Is there some way to turn off this class loading behaviour altogether (i don't care about reloading feature anyway, just want to be allowed to code normally without having to think about class loading issues)?

Regards,
Vjeran