Hi,

since upgradeing to Tapestry 5.2 (5.2.0 and 5.2.1) we sometimes obseve that the
contents of our SessionStateObject gets lost.
The Session-ID between 2 requests is identical, but the Hashcode of the
@SessionState object changes and thus the contents are lost.
If everything works correctly, the getHashCode() of the SessionState object
does not change between requests. But in the case where our SessionState
objects get lost beweeen requests, obviousely a new SessionState object gets
created.
This happens only in very rare cases but if it does, our users get chucked out
of their pages.
This has not happened with t5.1.0.5 as far as we can see.

Has anyone else seen this problem yet? Any hints about a possible solution?

Thanks

Moritz